Tennessee Sustainable Transportation Forum & Expo 2022
November 8, 2022 - November 9, 2022
The Tennessee Sustainable Transportation Forum & Expo will be held on November 8-9, 2022, in Knoxville, Tennessee. The event will be held at the University of Tennessee Knoxville Student Union ballroom.
This year’s Sustainable Transportation Forum & Expo is joining forces with DriveElectricTN’s EV Momentum Summit to bring you three days of meaningful, relevant sustainable transportation information, discussions, and updates about upcoming funding and project opportunities!
On November 8-9, 2022, the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation (TDEC), Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT), and Tennessee Clean Fuels (TNCleanFuels) will hold the seventh annual Tennessee Sustainable Transportation Forum & Expo (STFE) at the University of Tennessee Knoxville Student Union in downtown Knoxville, TN. This year’s sessions will address topics such as alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies; mobility and transportation justice, including issues of access to transportation and community displacement and gentrification in sustainable transportation projects; and the intersection of transportation, public health and first response. Additionally, a networking reception will be held on the evening of November 8th for attendees. The agenda will be available closer to the event.
STFE Conference, Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Main Conference: 9:00am – 5:00pm, UT Student Union Ballroom
- Vehicle Showcase and Ride & Drive: 5:00pm – 6:00pm, UT Student Union Loading Dock
- ETCleanFuels Networking Reception: 6:15pm – 8:00pm, Neyland Stadium
STFE Conference, Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Main Conference: 8:30am – 11:10am, UT Student Union Ballroom
- Tennessee Green Fleets Awards: 1:05pm – 1:35pm, UT Student Union Ballroom
- Tennessee Sustainable Transportation Awards: 1:35pm – 2:05pm