UTK-ISSE, ETCF Project Coordinator- (Multiple Positions)
Position Summary: This position is for an East Tennessee Clean Fuels (ETCF) Project Coordinator, housed in the Institute for a Secure & Sustainable Environment (ISSE) and funded directly by a sponsored project funded by the ETCF 501(c)3 non-profit. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating a portfolio of 2-5 projects at any given time; some are funded by the US-DOE, and others through contributions from non-federal entities. As project periods end (most typically run 1-3 years), new projects shall be added to the Project Coordinator’s portfolio. The ETCF Project Coordinator will report to ETCF’s Chief of Staff.
The Project Coordinator will work directly with the ETCF Executive Director, Chief of Staff, Communications Coordinator and other personnel, as well as with partners external to UTK and ETCF. They will serve as a primary coordinator and collaborator with all partner institutions to help manage the significant communication and coordination needs of projects of this scope and will assume fiscal, administrative, programmatic, and data management responsibilities.
The Project Coordinator will be versed in project organization, tracking, and team collaboration and will provide nuanced reports and guidance to ETCF including financial, operational, programmatic and personnel aspects of project work. The Project Coordinator will work actively with internal and external partners to launch, facilitate and monitor the complexities of ETCF’s diverse network of stakeholders and ensure that project goals are accomplished.
- Multi-Project Coordination, 50% time
- Perform all aspects of coordination and planning for ETCF projects in portfolio (fiscal, administrative, programmatic, data mgmt.)
- Data Analytics & Management, 25% time
- This position plays a key role in project reporting, which includes the processes of acquisition, reporting, and management of all program data and information.
- Office Staff Coordination, 15% time
- This position collaborates with the ETCF Communications Coordinator, ETCF Fiscal Coordinator, ETCF Executive Director, ETCF Project Assistants.
- Meeting, Workshop & Event Coordination, 10% time
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of regular reviews as required by the projects
To read more about the position responsibilities, click here.
- An Associate’s Degree is Required
- Requires knowledge in project management, budget management, and supporting software, including the Microsoft and Google suites of software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication, team leadership & management, fiscal tracking, problem solving and customer service.
- Excellent Excel skills to track and monitor budgets and deliverables.
- Business writing proficiency.
- Analyze and document project failures and successes.
- Track expenditures to predict and suggest corrections for over/underspending.
- Organize and track project activities for partner communication and reporting activities
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please apply here.
About our Organization:
East Tennessee Clean Fuels (ETCF) is a designated coalition in the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO) Clean Cities Coalition Network. ETCF’s mission is to increase the use of cleaner American fuels and vehicles and energy-saving transportation technologies to improve air quality and health, curb dependence on imported petroleum and support Tennessee’s economy.