ETCleanFuels is seeking a coordinator to manage our non-profit Membership program and to plan and direct our financial resources. ETCleanFuels works on numerous state and national projects with various fiscal management needs, including projects funded by the U.S. Department of Energy.
We are seeking a Coordinator who is knowledgeable and comfortable with the fiscal management of grants and other non-profit financial activities. Our organization also seeks a passionate, independent Coordinator who can grow and manage a Membership program for a Coalition that supports itself partially through annual dues from local, state, and national organizations.
Required Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with 2-3 years experience, or equivalent experience of four years in communication, non-profit, or higher education OR
● Completion of specialized training with 5 years of communications, non-profit, or higher education experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with 3-4 years experience OR
● Master’s Degree with 1-2 years of related work experience
● Experience with nonprofit/small business management
● Experience with fundraising
● Experience managing finances and budget
● Experience managing employees in a supportive but fast-paced work environment
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
● Experience with non-profit fiscal management and administration
● Experience with Quickbooks Online for non-profit organizations
● Experience with fundraising efforts for a non-profit or other entity
● Experience with records-keeping and physical file management
● Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
● Strong networking and relationship-building skills, including the ability to make cold calls
● Comfort with Microsoft Office suite software, especially Excel, but also PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
● Familiarity with electric vehicles, alternative fuels, and related technologies
● Knowledge of data management software and strategies
● Familiarity with the Google Suite including Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Drive, etc.
● Familiarity with QuickBooks fiscal management system
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
● Ability to present information in an understandable format to inform an audience
About our Organization:
East Tennessee Clean Fuels’ (ETCleanFuels) mission is to increase the use of cleaner American fuels and vehicles and energy-saving transportation technologies to improve air quality and health, curb dependence on imported petroleum and support Tennessee’s economy. ETCleanFuels works with vehicle fleets, individual owners, and fuel providers to create partnerships to facilitate the implementation of alternative fuels throughout Tennessee.