It is time to begin collecting your fleet’s alternative fuel and advanced vehicle technology data for 2019. This form that you can access by clicking here contains all of the categories for the alt fuels and for vehicle technology like idle reduction devices or fuel economy improvement devices. Some notes about the form:
- The form is a fillable PDF. You should save it to your hard drive and then open it and edit it, and then save your changes.
- The data is for calendar year 2020, although we can accept other 12-month data if necessary (just let us know if you do so please).
- This form is for all fleets across the state of Tennessee, no matter where you are domiciled or located.
- The form has fields on page 5 for collecting your total gasoline and diesel use as well – please fill out these fields as it will help us do an early assessment of your fleet’s opportunity to become a certified “Tennessee Green Fleet.”
- There is an open field at the bottom of page 5 where you can provide any comments on your data. If you need to clarify any points about what you are submitting, please do so in this section.
- The deadline for completing this form is and emailing to us is Friday, January 22. You can also fax the form to us if that is easier for you, we just need to make sure we can read everything on your form that comes through the fax machine.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help in any way, and thank you!