SADI Demonstration Grant
The SADI Demonstration grant is a U.S. Department of Energy project focused on the increased adoption of alternative fuels throughout the Southeastern United States. Clean Cities coalitions in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee are working with technology partners to provide opportunities for fleets to demonstrate a wide range of alternative fuel vehicles.
Vehicles that will be available in Tennessee include:
- 2015 Ford F-150, propane bi-fuel
- 2015 Ford Explorer Interceptor, propane bi-fuel
- 2015 Ford Transit 15-Passenger, propane bi-fuel
- Hydraulic Hybrid Refuse Truck by Parker-Hannifin
- 2014 Cascadia, compressed natural gas
- 2015 Ford Police SUV, propane bi-fuel
- 2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit, propane bi-fuel
Contact us today to get more information about a no-cost demonstration vehicle, or get more information at www.sadidemo.org.