2019 Green Truck Summit
March 5 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm| $409
Discover the latest green truck technology and techniques at the 2019 Green Truck Summit, held March 5th from 8 am to 5 pm at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis. The Green Truck Summit, is the industry’s leading alternative fuels and advanced technology conference, that focuses on the drive toward zero-emission work trucks.
Produced by NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, the Summit features intensive programs led by industry experts and fleet managers, covering clean energy trends and initiatives for commercial vehicles.
Gain insights on
- Successful transitions to alternative fuels, and smarter trucks and systems
- Industry perspective on electric truck deployment
- Turning commercial vehicles into work systems
- Electric infrastructure development
- Private and public funding opportunities
New this year, fleet managers can register once and attend Green Truck Summit and Fleet Technical Congress sessions on Tuesday. Lunch is included with registration, as is a reception from 5–6 p.m.